OMG!! What a weekend

OMG. This past weekend was so much fun. I have so many favorite moments. one of my favorites that come to mind is sunday morning, early sunday morning. yes, i got up early unlike much of you other "slumber dragons". the person who played the character jack told us who were gathered around him the time he made a stone elf smirk and how its possible that they probably go back to thier homes and laugh thier arses off and dance and make merry. the justicar had to leave because it was so funny. also ruthgar spoke how he made "flaming stag meat that burned the mouth as he ate it." at north fortress. (i apologize if i missspeel some names :p)
another good memory from this weekend is the attack on sylar's keep. i did not participate in the battle but it raged around me instead. i was on the top floor room, trying to get some sleep. and i actually managed to scare someone because i moved. but i fell asleep right before the battle really got started and did not awake untill people actually came crashing through the room. and by no means was i upset, i acctually found it quite amusing. in no way was i going to say "come on guys get out, im trying to sleep." and not just because i know i cant kick everyone out of the room or the keep its self for that matter. i thought it was fun watching, well more listening because i couldnt see. i could have participated sure, i know that but the battle was only 5 minutes longer when i awoke.
i really enjoyed this weekend, getting a feel for combat, doing a couple modules, meeting some really interesting pc's and some npc's. ruthgar, jack, scurge, sir wynn, paladar, darius, the tavern keepers, and the rest of u, sorry if didnt post ur name i am so bad with names. and im sorry if i missspelled ur name too.
but i really did have a great weekend, and im looking forward to the next one very much.
see u all there!!!

--------syra pefferfoot, rat scavenger

***please post ur own stories, i would love to see them and im sure others will too

One of my favorite moments this weekend was when the Red Cap and his people had the duels outside of the Tavern Saturday night (sorry I don't remember your name, Red Cap!). It was very interesting to watch, and I wish I was higher level so I could have participated in it. I thank everyone who was an NPC, they made the weekend extremely fun and eventful.

Also, to my fellow Barbarians, I had a lot of fun fighting the Panther Gast and I appreciate your hospitality (This is Vry if you don't feel like looking up). I look forward to playing with you guys again.

Oh, and didn't Ruthgar say it destroyed his mouth, not burn it?

oh no!! your so right how could i not remember that! course i was very tired last night when i got home, and sore. but its a good tired and sore. :p
worth it, tottally worth it.

Back