On Behalf of the Loremasters Guild

HalveElven

Unto the good gentles of New Acarthia do I, Amberion Welminster, Senior LoreKeeper of, and acting Savant of the Loremasters send greetings. As I had only a limited time to meet with people at this last Gather, I wished to share the knowledge of what the Loremasters are and do more broadly. And for those who may be interested in this information, I send out this missive.

The mission of the Loremaster Guild is manyfold. The three main objectives of the Loremaster guild are to delve into the secrets of the past for answers to the future, to keep this information once found in a readily available format, and to use the knowledge that we have acquired so that we may avoid repeating the mistakes of the past.

To this end there are three main tracks once you have attained sufficient rank inside the guild. One track is the Loreseekers. These are the members of the Loremaster guild who are charged to go out and find the old and ancient secrets. Then there are the Lorekeepers. These are the ones to keep the knowledge and maintain the libraries where this information is kept. And then there are the Lorespeakers. These are the mediators who use this information to assist in disputes so that we can make the best future for ourselves and our neighbors and allies.

If you are interested in joining the Loremasters, your first task is to send in a detailed report of an encounter or adventure to the Acarthia Times. It does not necessarily have to be your first hand experiances. It can be an interview of someone who was there. To have it count as your first task please be sure to let the Acarthia Times know the article is sent on behalf of the Loremasters Guild so it can be credited to your name.

If you have further questions please be sure to let it be known.

Yours in Service
Sr. LoreKeeper Amberion Welminster
Acting Savant of the Loremasters Guild

Back