On the big group downtime after the season ender.

Sita

Scholar
There was some talk at the end of Sunday about a large group downtime heading back out the Auros mountains.

Thank you to Plot, for clarifying that! But it does mean that it won't be a thing.

I mentioned it once or twice on the facebooks, but figured not everyone is there or reads comments to posts: Once out of the Auros mountains, there will be a small group traveling with the Jemaje Selunari to another Selunari family. We will not be doing the massive downtime, so if you're wanting to go do something else as a group have at! ^.^

Daniel {Ian} is in-charge of, and leading the smaller group downtime. If it is very important that your character be included, please let me know and I will do what I can to make sure that happens. I make no guarantees, though.

{Hava will be included.}

Just confirming that this is a thing that's happening, and that it's mostly a Selunari-only party. Amory, Orin, and Hava have spots on the guest list - it's cool, they're with the band - if they want them, but anyone else will have to have pretty convincing reasons to be included. Feel free to PM me.

((EDIT: Yes, this means that the entire band of the fabulous pants is going.))

Last edited:
Back