Online RP - Upcoming Mod Sign-ups

As most of you should be aware by now, the Acarthian shard will be seeing its final chapter in October.

With such a short window of time, you may be saying, "I want to get involved, but I'm not sure how to do so." The plot team has been kind enough to provide additional content outside of the two upcoming virtual events. Not everyone is on Discord for Tuesday night calls or other activities, so several of us have offered to communicate those times and opportunities via FB, discord, and on the Forums.

As was posted as an in-game notice, tomorrow night, 9/9/2020, is the Dragon Council meeting at 6:30 pm Mountain Time. It's open to all.

Monday, Sept 14th from 7-10pm Mountain Time there will be a limited space module (run on Roll20 and Discord by Mike Messmer) to retrieve one of the Dreadrot phylacteries. (Comment below if you're interested in participating, we have a couple open slots, please see comment rules below). Mike said 8 the max, though we do not require full parties to run.

Additional modules and opportunities to get involved will be posted here to give more people the chance to jump in if they are so inclined. We expect additional modules to be run on: Saturday Sept 19th during the day, and will give updated information on what those runs might be, and how many people can go. Stay tuned Acarthia!

Sign-ups:
Monday, Sept 14 from 7 - 10 pm Mountain Time
1. Blaidrym
2. Korric
3. Ark
4. Elwin
5. Lagarde
6. Demvarien
7. Plue
8. Solathari

Saturday, Sept 19, 12-3 pm Mountain Time
1. Bluwolf
2. Quin
3. Midnight
4. Mevanwy
5. Grim
6. Albert
7. Isodel
8. Elavir

Saturday, Sept 19, 4-7 pm Mountain Time (Plot said to not fill this one yet)

(first mod ran way over, so not scheduling a second run for Saturday)

Comment rules: please comment your player name and a picture of your character for Mike to make tokens. We will be playing on Roll20, so please have an account made ahead of time to help in getting things rolling. We will be using the voice chat feature of Discord, so please be on the Alliance Denver LARP Discord prior to the event as well.

Roll20 new account sign-up: https://app.roll20.net/account/create/
The Discord link is: https://discord.gg/gPrXCww

DISCLAIMER (from Jules (IG Elavir)): I am not staff, I am just a player who is trying to help people get their closure with the game and their stories. I'm just herding cats.

Last edited:
I am interested but also happy to step aside for Denver locals if space is an issue.

Player name: Erin
Character name: Plue
Please use my forum profile pic for a token.

Go ahead and toss Lagarde on either of the Saturday ones. This pic is fine or I can send Mike one.

Back