OOG: Changes around town after the May event

A

Anonymous

The following changes are noticeable around Stilrun:

-The obelisk has disappeared, and elementals have stopped coming through town
-Wanted posters have mysteriously disappeared
-Increased spider and drider activity at night
-Sir Trevor was seen hauling his belongings out of town the morning of May 1st and has not been seen or heard from since
-After noting that the Dalkani earth circle had disappeared, it was discovered that the celestial circle in Sir Trevor's cabin had also vanished.

Oregonplot said:
The following changes are noticeable around Stilrun:

-The obelisk has disappeared, and elementals have stopped coming through town
-Wanted posters have mysteriously disappeared
-Increased spider and drider activity at night
-Sir Trevor was seen hauling his belongings out of town the morning of May 1st and has not been seen or heard from since
-After noting that the Dalkani earth circle had disappeared, it was discovered that the celestial circle in Sir Trevor's cabin had also vanished.
:eek: Boy! I go away for a while and look what happens! At least we don't have to mess with the elemental anymore. Or at least for a while. Please, if anyone has more information on the goings on in Stilrun, please let me know as soon as possible!

Harlock

obcidian_bandit said:
a Permanent Earth Circle in the building attached to the forge.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
When did this happen???? Who put it there?

Harlock

Kiara and I are responsible for the Haven, the Fortress, and the Earth Circle. We finally got enough scrolls and components together to properly defend our building from the undead and brigands. We secured rights to erect an Earth Circle when we purchased the building several years ago, it just took longer then anticipated to put it up.

The driders have been dormant on the surface for some time, but that is no longer the case. Be careful.
Whistlin is responsible for the destruction of the Obelisk.
I do not know how the Circles were destroyed, but it must have been after Saturday afternoon, someone resurrected at that time after a conflict with the undead. I have several theories, but the group of undead that were responsible for the deaths had four or more ritual casters and scrolls when they assaulted us, and threatened to drop our Fortress. If they left because they were not able to entirely encircle our building (it took quite a few casters for us to do it) they may have settled for what ever other circles they could find.

~Iftikhaar Vorgik

Back