OOG Map Request

I am new to Alliance. I will be moving to the Seattle area in May. You will be seeing a lot of me. I look forward very much to playing with you all.

I have the program called Campaign Cartographer. I am interested in making a map of Calliphestus for use in game. I have seen a map in one or two of the threads on this site. I am wondering if I should use that as my reference or if there is a more detailed version. Either way I will need a nice zoom-able version to be able to do the map justice. Is there any way someone could send me a large version of the map previously posted or a more detailed one?

Grrrrr, hisssss, MY MARKET! *scratch growl*

Just kidding! You are, of course, welcome to buy a map from me in-game if you'd like something larger and more detailed. Otherwise, what you see HERE is probably more than adequate for your purposes.

Actually I am more than happy to avoid doing the work if it has been done by someone else. If you will be at the Oregon event at the end of this month come find the long haired tall guy in shiny heavy armor. I'll buy your map.

I will not, so feel free to use the one posted for your cartography program. :) If you decide you want a hand-drawn map later, by all means, come to Seattle and we'll talk :)

Just a reminder (If it isn't obvious), Oregon and Seattle are based in two different countries/nations/lands so maps will not be the same or correlate. But Oregon's campaign does have a map in the common house that cartographers can copy. *cough cough*

Back