OOG: New Character Design

What is featured below is the concept design I'd like to eventually have for my character Lhrayven Glacierwind. Please note these are merely character sketches and at the time I wasn't going for perfection or authentically close as possible. The first sketch was done by me and the second (featured right if it doesn't wrap) was done by my boyfriend because he is making my character a new belt (he stole my other one and said I was never using it as garb again *laughs*). So yes, just concept:

Lhrayven_NCDesign.jpg
lhrayvengarb2.jpg

From his concept I definately like the knee high boots and will most likely go with that. Still not sure what to make the pants out of or the top. I will be wearing a tunic (either black or dark, dark brown of sorts) underneath. In my boyfriend's concept you can't really tell the sleeves are sleeves cause they don't have near as many wrinkles as mine (haha). The top would be a dark forest green (darker then the shade mine is now, hopefully the same as my cloak).
Funny thing is my sketch was originally just the head and hair cause I started the drawing a long time ago and it was intended to be something else, but I got a little hyperactive in class and decided to start sketching the concept up using it as my starting basis since it essentially had what I wanted.

Back