(Open) Growing Accustomed to the Breach

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

Kaja sat on the porch of the cabin she shared with some friends. She had been writing a letter to send in the direction of home but was now distracted by the birds singing to one another, dancing among the trees. A placid smile was upon her painted lips. This outpost had its beauty when one bothered to look. The past few days had been so hectic, so full of uncertainty and blood and new customs and rules. Kaja had forgotten her purpose, if only for brief moments, had forgotten the importance of stopping and acknowledging the beauty in the world and in her companions, new and old.

Taking a deep breath, the Tari-Nor sat back and left her letter and quill forgotten on her lap.

Yetta strolls through Parson's Breach enjoying the fresh air & sunshine. When passing the cabins, she notices Kaja in quiet repose.
"My dear, I apologize for interrupting what appears to be a happy moment. Two quick things & then I will leave you be. First - would you ask Crow when next you see him to come & see me? Nothing urgent, just have a question for him. Second, I very much enjoyed your poi dancing, and would love to enjoy another show, should you have a desire to earn some coin. Say something for myself & customers alone?? Think about it, come find me at my tent if you need anything. Enjoy your sun worshipping, I know I am!"
With a wink & a smile she was off, to putter around her tent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back