Open letter ta all nobles of Valdanis

Yar Majesties, My Lords, Seneshal Garoth

It is with sad regret that I inform you of my Lord Sir Orthus's Disapearance. As you may know by now, Da celestial college of Horn's End has vanished and been replaced by a crater bursting with magical energy... wether remnants or a building force I have been unable ta acertain due to the scaless strengh of da magical signature... I wont confuse anyone with magical details but am available for questions shoud anyone have any.

The recomendation ah make is not an easy one fur me ta make... I think mah views on hearth and home are well known throughout the courts and so I trust all of ya would know I wouldn;t lightly ask this but... In ligh of the energy we are dealing with and its ability ta level da Celestial College I recomend dat, as a least precautionary measure, the area 1 league around da school be cordoned off and any citizens so affected should be removed for their own safety ta da ground where we housed refugees of Maladonia. It is also mah recomendation dat a sizeable guard force with spellcrafted magic weapons and a full complement of Maladonian Rune Canons be placed to prevent any harm to come from inside the quarantine.

Again, I stress dat I would not make this recommendation lightly.

Regards,

Squire Jehan Wyldweaver

Please excuse me if this is not the place for my words as I am not a noble of Valdanis.

I have extensive knowlage of the effects Celestial magics can have on one's body, mind, and spirit. There are extream, long lasting effects such raw Magic can have on one's mind. If any are found with a unbearable head ache, temporary blindness, or fainting spells, please contact me. Though these are side effects of manny ailnesses there could be terrable mental side effects from the direct contact with such. It would be in anyone's interest to have their minds checked, healed, and possably repaired.
For those who may be doing research or will be comming in contact with the raw magic, WITH PERMISSION! I offer pre-mental protection, through intensive mind meditation. This will be painfull and will take some time to administer but could prevent memorie loss.

Squire Jehan Wyldweaver,
I offer the following services to you in this time of danger and caution.

May the earth keep you,
Arkade Prince

Squire Jehan,

I will lend my help in any way that I can.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Liddia,

maybe you can get someone to whom this letter is adressed to respond...maybe not.*sigh*...

Jehan

Squire Jehan,

I will forward your words to Sir Garoth and King Daefell. I understand your frustrations but as I have said before the majority of our nobility does not enter the dreams of others and our King does not dream at all. Therefore anything you wish to depart to them should be sent by pigeon.

Celeste

Celeste,

its not that... its cuz I lost my friend... my mentor... im sorry im jest hurt.. I sent a pidgeon ta the King already..,I know he's too busy... I'm just not sure what to do anymore...

I understand. I have sent your plea on to Sir Garoth and it is my great hope that he will respond soon. I will also put my resources into aiding you. If there is anything I can do in the meantime, let me know.

Celeste

Back