Opener FAVORITES: "The System is Rigged"

KialdaLoa

Scholar
New Hampshire Staff
🏴‍☠️OPENER FAVORITES!🏴‍☠️

Tell us what you loved about "The System is Rigged"! Comment here!

I just have to say, kudos to the mod team who did the Deeproot/Artifact memory journey with Mimiteh Eris, and to Jeremy and Brian for the story-telling and memory-monster stats! That was WELL fought and deeply emotional for everyone. As a writer and a player, I immensely enjoyed how that went!

Thank you to all the NPCs and PCs who helped us make this weekend possible! Some favorites in no particular order and not an exhaustive list either:

Kogo finishes eating a pickle. Ace looks away and looks back to see another pickle in Kogo's hand. Ace: "Where are you getting those pickles?"

PCs realizing that the water in Kogo's head had been laced.

Theodin's speech after the Reginar's first Rite of Ascension.

The overall PC buy in on the current plight of the Kotor, particularly the Oathsworn, Sunday morning.

The overall PC reaction to the Sen showing up on Khar-Durai. Expecting a Mod and the whole town shows up because they were not messing around.

Justin's gleeful reactions to me explaining how the mechanics for the Sen work in NPC camp.

PC involvement in the political drama with the Council of Khar-Durai and Blackheart Bay.

River and Halvard standing their ground in regards to the Council not being duplicitous in regards to dealing witht he 4 factions durring the civil war.

What a wonderful weekend! Great opener!

Well, my plans turned fairly quickly Friday night!
Some favorites-
Playing with my daughter, my future sil, and two more of their friends.
Getting to watch and play aside the next generation of LARPers.
The over all atmosphere of the chapter.

An "it's in the bag" ritual goes horribly, horribly wrong.
The "spirit eater"? (stag creature eating the skulls)
All things Biata!
Getting mind melded.
Being fully into the last wave battle(s) while separately really admiring the plot team and NPC staff pulling off three consecutive wave battles.
The energy and stamina of our NPC's!
and so many, many great role-play moments.

And no, I do not wish to play charades. :)

Favorites:

NPCs/Staff Using Traps
Plot focused on combining multiple crafting skills to defeat the cauldred
The Reginar's resource management memory sequence for his trial to become High Reginar
Finally being able to participate in fights again

Back