Opener

First, thanks to all of the PCs that came out for our opener, it was great to see the old and new faces alike. I'm constantly impressed by the dedication you've shown to the game and how immersed you all are in your characters. That being said, I would like to take a minute to thank some people who really came through for us:

-Garden City NPC crew and Devin, thank you all so much for coming out and being troopers by playing in the cold rain for hours and in some cases, with injuries on top of that.
-Blake and Ferarararararar, if you two weren't around this year, I would have been in so much trouble, you've both been an intense help.
-Everyone that donated time and stuff to NPC camp, I'm pretty sure we trippled the amount of weapons we had this weekend, as well as people taking care of logistics and cutting tags. Thank you so much.

While I had a great time, what everyone else thinks is much more important. I would really like to hear what you thought of the event, and what could have made it better for you. I hope you all had a safe trip back, and no one catches PWNeumonia. I'll see many of you in a month or so.

-Jorsh
Plot Doozer, Alliance South Michigan

In addition to what Jorsh said, I would like to give special thanks to Mike, Arlene, Anique, Chris, John and Alison for donating what amounts to a whole new monster camp. The event would have been seriously lacking without your help.

Additional thanks go out to TC and Dave for their cleaning and logistics help.

I'll post some more tomorrow after I've had some sleep. Hope to see you all in April!

Awesome season opener guys! Thank you Tom, Josh, Blake, and Matt for running a consistently awesome and hardcore game. The South Michigan plot team deserves mad props for providing me with the bestest and most funnest game I have ever been a part of.

Huge than yous to the NPC's! Your wilingness to get beat up in the cold dark rain means the world to those of us who Pc'd. YOU ROCKED OUR SOCKS OFF!!!!!

Also, many thanks to all of the players who travel long distances to be a part of our game. Without all of you, my game wouldn't be nearly as fun. I appreciate how much everyone stays in game and I also love how diverse the In-game population is. I value all of the great role play experiences I have had whether they were in love, anger, or just plain silliness.

Can't wait for the next event!!!!!!!!!

- Alison

I also wanted to offer my accolades to Josh, Mat, Blake and Tom.

Blake, thanks for the consistent and awesome RP. Garis is becoming a real person to me and soon to be my adoptive parent to boot.

Josh, you rock for helping me establish that I DO want to keep blacksmithing. I was becoming very discouraged, but you all made me see the light.

Mat, your cooking was AMAZING....I do not even like chili and I had at least three helpings.

Tom, SoMI is really coming together. You are always so helpful and chill, I learn new things from you everytime I come.

NPCs, you guys definately ROCKed. Make-up was pretty consitantly awesome and costuming as well. The weather could not keep you good men down. I did miss being beat on by trackstar mike and amber, but that field battle brought back some memories =)

PCs, Thank you all. We have some interesting group dynamics, but it is making it seem all the more real to me. I never understood why at events 10, 20, 30, 40 people would all just go around doing the SAME thing. It is awesome that their are real factions and split groups at SoMI, it makes me feel like I am in something real. Sorry NPCs that this is so hard on you, but I love having the 3+ distinct groups. Especially since Bob the social chamelon really gets along with all of them and they all buy stuff from him =)

HoG you are the reason I come. Even when we are not doing anything, it is more fun than anything else I can think of.

I will not be able to attend the next event =(, but I will be able to do Friday night logistics.

Hugs to all
daver

I'll be short and to the point: Amazing event yet again!!!!!

Big thanks to Josh, Blake, Matt and Tom for bringing it all together. I am extremely excited for this season and the first event just up'ed my excitement ten fold.

GIGANTIC thanks to all you NPCs. You guys made this event with your endless fighting even when it was pouring rain out.

Cant wait for the next event!!!!

John

Just like everyone else I would like to thank all the npc's and Staff, you all rock!
Thank you to Matt for running the Tavern! Your food is delicious and I appreciate you taking time out of playing and running plot to do so!
Ya, so I dont think I can add anything more to what everyone else has said... so I'd just like to add 'Ditto'.
See ya next event,
T.

Thank you for a great event (yes josh, i had alot of fun.)
as pointed out before. huge props to the npcs and staff. Rain sucks. even moreso when its cold. and yet you pushed on.
josh, matt, tom, thank you for the plot the tavern and the chapter.
blake and matt. thanks for reminding me 5 minutes into game why i play SoMi. blowing almost everything i had to survive the sneeky darkelfs, was well worth the feel of danger.
durk, naomi, kale, noni, i enjoyed everything about you guys. and there was never a dull moment with you around.
my crew. The HOG. btb said it best.
chris(tadron) getting to do the thing he enjoys the most. despite the fact that redd can't keep his eye on him :(

josh, shenanagains.
tommy two-socks (josh told me to do it)
see you in april. tell then. /wave

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. Most of the credit for the success of the weekend goes to our great PCs and NPCs. The NPCs were basically tireless, every time I asked if they were ready for more they said yes. PCs I hope that everyone had a chance to do the things they wanted. You guys proved that even without random plot cards PCs can be busy all day. Thanks for being so motivated. You've seen the tip of the iceberg, we'll see you in a few weeks for more of a good thing. Thanks again.

Matt Ferrara
Plotz Guy

I wanted to say thankx for giving the lower level players a chance to feel like we are doing something by giving us our own mods. It was great! and also thanks for putting up with the rain, it really added to the effect honestly...

Carrie Smurr

We had so much fun PCing for the first time!

The fact that I could die any time added to the funness.

Mathis made amazing vegetarian chili

Thanks everyone for being awesome and noob friendly!

~Amber (stealing Mikes account)

i would first off like to thank every one for making it to the event, having players and nonplayers is one of the best parts of "larping".
I enjoyed meeting the new players in the OOG fashion, if any of you don't remember me that's okay just means i get to meet new people again and again until you remember me. to the people that donated all the great reps, thank you so much i would of hated being 8 Merlin different npcs with the same two daggers.
last but certainly not least thank you PC's for coming and playing and smiling and not smiling when you weren't supposed to. i have more to say but i fear that its time to head to work. so in closing thank you thank you thank you and thank you.

blake

Back