Opening shopes and taking orders for potions and scrolls

justduffy

Artisan
I am still traveling Blythedale but was wondering if anyone knows how the weather in Fairdale is? Has the snow broke yet? Hopefully the snow breaks more than a week before the next gathering. I would like to travel back, dust off the shops and fill any pre-orders for any potions and scrolls.
If anyone one has any additional orders I will be taking them and filling them as fast as possible have plenty of materials to make them with been picking up materials in my travels.
You can contact me in the private dream realm or here in the public one makes no never mind to me.
see you all soon in Fairdale.

In this time of the year it is better to have the snow then the mud. But the air is still cold and running hard into the earth. But i hope something like the weather does not keep you away.

Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

<<< In this time of the year it is better to have the snow then the mud. >>>

I have seen a report from the Ducal Engineering Corps regarding some drainage projects that are being considered for Fairdale. Judging by the flurry of construction reports and recommendations that have crossed my desk, there are some big plans in the works.

--- Baron Ivan Drake of Blythedale

I am in the process of returning to Fairdale from my father's home. I should arrive back there soon, barring any unforeseen delays such as a storm. It is good to hear your voice again, Balls. I will be sure to stop in at your shop as soon as I return.

Upon my arrival, should the Ducal Army Engineers require assistance I would be more than happy to lend a hand. Digging in general can be backbreaking work, not to mention digging up wet and muddy clay. It's always nice to have a second set of hands to take over.

I will see you all soon.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Good Sir BAlls?,

What is it that you sell?

Have i been away to long as to know of a shop in which things are sold regularly?

I suppose this is the case so on that note, I shall be coming to you all soon.

Give it about a month and i will be in your sights. Will their be someone to explain to me what has been happening while i was away at war in Moria?

Please give me some sort of explanation. I may also be in need of a guide. As far as i know, I come alone.

Thank you and good day

Theo!

It has been too long, friend. We shall have to meet again in Fairdale. My companion, Khorwyn Brey, is becoming quite the ranger now a days and we would be happy to show you around fairdale if you wish. I am making plans to arrive in Fairdale in about a month if nothing interfears. I hope to see you there.

-Nathan Westwind

Good Landiara

Im new to these Lands and was woundering if you would be so kind as to tell me what the local prices be for the potions?
and more inportantly what you might charge for the varous concoctions you brew?

Im short on coin but long on needs and must account for every copper!

Bowen Morris
Healer/Sailor

Ah Theo!

It is good to hear you again; it has been so long and when last we spoke it was of bitter and sad news. When you arrive in Fairdale I would happily meet with you and introduce you to Landiara. Though I am sure Goodman Westwind is more than capable should you meet up with him first. I look forward to seeing you again.

-Gwendara Alanik

Theromossis, it's good to hear that you are alright. It had been a while since I had last seen you and I was getting worried. How are the rest of the members of No Code? I am almost done with my work here in Zarden. Things have been a bit stressful there lately. Gwendara, I just thought I'd restate that my offer is still open. I look forward to seeing you soon.

~Sun~

Sun,

From what I remember of my first, and only, trip to Zarden, I am not surprised that things are stressful. I hope you and your fellows there are all well. I thank you for reminding me of the offer. I have taken care of a bit of business to that end, and I feel a great deal of closure. I don't believe we will end up needing your skills, unless someone else wishes it cast. I thank you, deeply, for your willingness to help and understanding. It means so much. If you want to talk to me further in these regards, please feel free to contact me privately.

-Gwendara Alanik

Starting to make my wares now and figured that I general price list should be givin to the public not just in private. A few pre orders are in and are being filled rapidly so get yours in as soon as you can befor my supplies run out.Potions and scrolls run about 1 silver per equivalent spell level. Traps, alchemy, weapons and armor are priced by the item.
Hope to hear from you all soon.

I too will be travelling to the next gather. And though I would never detract from others wishing to make their coin and their names as merchants of our noble crafts, I would however like to offer my services as well. Any scroll, any quantity, whole batches for sale as well. Until the gather.

Antha, Lata, Ahk, Yrinn...(Honor, Duty, Diligence, Devotion)

Scroll Master Alushtas En I Amruun Arrn Gis
(Rain of the Morning, Storm Watch)

Alushtas,

I believe we met in Moria last year. I look forward to making your aquaintance again.

Telokh Amdo

Back