Orders for a Big Gathering

Lurin

Duke
So, I've been starting to hear some rumblings about a bunch of people from different lands getting together again, I guess that happens every couple of years. I've kinda traveled to a lot of places and met some really amazing pieces, and no one's really told me what's going on yet, but that's okay I don't always know.

Anyway I though maybe if it's okay I'd come out this time to the big gathering, I probably won't really be able to help much, but I'd love to meet new folks and see some old friends.

So, sometimes where I go places people are like 'Jehyu, I'll take my weigh in Purify potions please' Which is a really hard order to fill, cause a purify potion only weighs about a fourth of a pound and most adventurers have really big muscles and stuff so they weigh a good amount. So I thought..hey! what if I asked people now and maybe had time to make some stuff before I traveled out to where ever it is we are going?

I don't really like the term, but a lot people say that I'm a "Master" at Blacksmithing, potionmaking and alchemy, I'm not quite there with scrolls yet, but I promise I'm working really hard at it and probably should be within a couple months.

Here are some example prices, cause I know lots of people sell things for different amounts. Other things are usually sold at about the same cost to, how hard they are to make, ratio.

Blacksmithing - Arrows and bolts - 1 Copper each, Silvering a weapon 18 silvers, Make a weapon super 'You can't break it you jerk' tough...at least for a couple times - 6 Gold.

Scroll making - Disarms - 1 silver, Spell Shields 5 Silvers, Dispels - 8 Silvers

Potions - Cure lights - 1 silver, Cure Mortal/Purify - 8 silvers.

Alchemy - Poison Shield/Antidotes - 4 silvers, Paranoia Gas - 2 Silvers, Enslavement antidotes - 9 silvers.

So um, like I said I can make just about anything you want just let me know, I'll try to keep people posted if I start to get to many orders to handle maybe.

Current Orders

Blacksmithing -20 Quivers of arrows, one of them shiny and silver, I can handle this the day I head out.
Scroll Making - Got a few orders, and probably one Real big one, looking full up until the morning of but can still fit in a few more!
Potion Making - 10 Purifies and more- I have enough time to make these before heading out.
Alchemy - Used up about half what I can make before heading out, still room for some more!
Trapmaking - ....Don't be a jerk, I don't make these.

So um, thanks for listening I guess and maybe see you in a few months?

-Jehyu
Rabbitkin Artisan.

Last edited:
So, not to bother anyone, but does anyone else need something made?

-Jehyu

No Bother Jehyu,

Thank you - genuinely, for so much prep ahead of time. It makes life so much easier.

It's greatly appreciated.

In Service
- Squire Shin

Thanks everyone for orders, sorry if anyone else needs something, I've already started packing up my wagon to get everything I need out there.

See you soon I guess..

-Jehyu

Back