Our second Event "Traveling to Gaden" April 25th

Lurin

Duke
Continuing our planning for next year we are proud to announce our second one day event scheduled for April 25th.

This Event Will be held at our new Spring Lake Retreat site, this has been confirmed.

The Address for Camp Spring Lake Retreat is
13690 Pine Bend Trial
Rosemount, MN 55068

Camp will open at 9:30 am and the game will last until 8 pm with clean up we will be off site by 8:30 PM so please plan accordingly if you need extra time to pack out.

See the officially calender posting for details and clues to the nature of this event!

(As an aside this will be the last one-day event before we start having our weekend events which should run through the end of November)

Hazza for the Chapter owner and all his hard work to insure that we have an event schedule!

Wow you even know that Tara's Birthday is the 26th of April so you set an event that weekend cuz you know we'd be taking it off work lol.

;)

Sorry for the massive delay in updating the website, but it is updated finally. Enjoy the ever expanding Event Schedule and I hope to see you there :D

maps.google.com

its our first time at this new site, so I don't have any real good helpful hints (I use google maps myself to get there still)

Back