packits and arrows packits for sale

If anyone needs Arrow or Spell Packets please let me know.
Packets will be sold in groups of 200
$25 per 200 packets or
$60 per 600

These packets are BUNDLE and NON Sewn. Aka not bullet packets.
Matching fabrics available in bundles of 200 (for example: a group of 600 packets will have 3 different fabric patterns)
Order must be place 2 weeks in advance. Rush orders (less than 2 weeks notice) will be a markup.

contact info

1-408-515-7206
catwinslow@sbcglobal.net

shipping to another state available shipping costs unknown. and to be added an a case by case.

So, is it possible to still get an order of 200 arrow packets in?

Going through my stuff, I found moisture got into one of my bag of packets. Between those that were ruined, and the ones I loaned Cooksey and never got back, I barely have 20 to my name for the weekend.

Davio

200 blue with late order fee then with friend discount = 30$s if this is ok please call or email me or facebook me. I'm just finishing up one of the other 3 packet orders that came in this week... god i wish people gave more notice. but i am vary happy to have the work.

Sure, thanks.

Yeah, I forgot I had loaned out around 200 at a day event, and my backup bag got wet in it, so when I was double checking, the lovely smell of mold came from the bag. I'm pretty sure the NPC's would prefer if I didn't nail them with those.

And, I'm working 10-12 hour days this week, and some home projects, so I really don't have time to make my own on such short notice.

Thanks!

well i hope you are happy with the order you made. i have more of the matching blue fabric if you by chance wanted to order more after this last events rain.

on a side note. yes PACKETS FOR SALE. come and get them while there - fresh?

Back