Parking June Event

Aisling

Artisan
Crossroads Staff
When parking this weekend, please do not park your vehicles in front of the yellow house in front of the site; that front yard is not accessible to us this coming weekend. Parking along the road and parking in the small area behind the house is still okay, just not in the front yard where spillover parking usually occurs.

Please keep this in mind when parking and coming to and from site. Carpooling from motel/hotel might be a wise option to help with parking.

Thank you!

I read in the newspaper this morning that there was a death in the family ( I believe the owner of the yellow house passed away.) Please try to be sensitive to the family as I imagine that they ar going through a lot. I am not sure that this is the reason, but I thought folks should be aware.

Mark

Marcus said:
I read in the newspaper this morning that there was a death in the family ( I believe the owner of the yellow house passed away.) Please try to be sensitive to the family as I imagine that they ar going through a lot. I am not sure that this is the reason, but I thought folks should be aware.

Mark
It is. Please be mindful of this if anyone needs to park near the house this weekend. We are asking for no parking in the front lawn to be respectful of the family's space.

Sunnfire said:
Yeah. And don't park in my spot either you bastards.

You mean that one I fully intend to park in because I hate you?

Back