Parties at the National Event

IMoriarty

Marshal
Hi All,

There are several events occurring at the National event, both plot and player sponsored, some of which will encourage fancy dress, in particular, Friday night of the National Event there will be a FANCY party in the tavern.

The party will be starting at 8:30pm. Wear your finest if desired. We hope to have someone taking pictures and will post them ASAP after the event. As this is happening shortly after dinner concludes, we are not planning on a large meal but modest appetizers and some in-game drinks. We hope to have live music but will certainly have bards-in-the-box.

IG announcement forthcoming, but we wanted to give you a heads up for those travelling.

Photos: For parties that take place in good lighting, we have plans. Other encounters may take place at night, and we don't wish to disrupt the atmosphere with flash photography.

Singing: Please watch for party advertisements during the course of the event, and sign up as appropriate in-game.

Fire eating: As of TODAY, there is a Fire Ban in Teller County, CO where our event will take place. I will post an update immediately before the event -- but my guess is that it is most likely still to be in effect... much as your fire eating would be SO AMAZINGLY COOL!

Trace Moriarty
2018 National Event Plot Team
Alliance Denver Safety Marshal

It's fine, he'll eat it all, no worries.

Fire eating: As of TODAY, there is a Fire Ban in Teller County, CO where our event will take place. I will post an update immediately before the event -- but my guess is that it is most likely still to be in effect... much as your fire eating would be SO AMAZINGLY COOL!

Have seen Mark's routine several times over the years. Can vouch that it's pretty amazingly cool indeed. Fingers crossed the ban lifts in time :)

-Bryan

These advertised encounters are parties, not tournaments or competitions. The Plot Team just wants to let players know there will be opportunities for fancy party outfits.

Thanks,
Trace Moriarty
2018 National Event Plot Team

Back