Pathfinder MMO +kickstarter

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/167 ... andbox-mmo

this is really cool, and theres a $35 option where you can train two characters at the same time, if anyone has ever played EVE online, they are going to do the same real time training, like if a skil takes 5 minutes to train, it will actually take 5 minutes to train regardless if your playing the game or not. on eve you could only train 1 character at a time, a real pain when it comes to those longer month long training skills. if anyone is interested, let me know. a number of us are trying to start up a guild.

i should also note, there is only going to be 1 world, so no "worries on what server my friends are on" kind of stuff.

and also the kickstarter ends monday, so you know, get to backing this.

there are only another 26 hours more to go,

and the rewards are really good, again especially for the $35.00 option.
if your even remotely interested, just do it. who can say for sure if this opporutnity will come again.
im telling you all, if your even thinking about playing the game when it comes out, then just put down the 35. you will seriously regret not. training 2 characters at the same time is a major big deal.
as i said above, all skill training is done in real time, regardless if your online or not. when the skills take a week, two weeks, one month on one of your characters, you will not be able to train a 5 minute skill on your second, or third, or fourth character.

once you do, or if you do. let me know and ill help with getting you into the guild.

Back