People of Barran

Cyprus

(a scribed letter on weathered parchment is seen All around the region of barran)
People of Barran, it has come to the attention of the Gilded Claw that someone has unfortunately placed an assassination contract on our matron Lady Aubry Darksun's life. I come to you on behalf of our family with a counter contract on all of those individuals involved in drafting, planning, hiring, being hired , or being included in the contract in any way shape or form. Our proposal is in no way a counter assassination contract nor do we intend to break any of your local/ regional laws, we are simply seeking information that may lead to the apprehension of the individuals involved. All information gathered this way will be one hundred percent confidential and a reward can be work out between the Involved parties Once the information can be proved valid and truthful. We also ask that upon reading this you will try and spread the word to those who can not read as to cover all bases. Please contact any member of the Gilded Claw with inquires and questions.
-Cyprus Bogmender

Who is it that wants poor Aubry dead?

My money is on Raven.

-T

Who is it that wants poor Aubry dead?

My money is on Raven.

-T

I'd second that. You can't trust him. He can't seem to do it right on his own any way. We all know how he tried, along with false accusations. That reminds me, Raven you still owe us as per Duke Frosts order.

Gilwing-

Why do you feel the need to disrupt my lighthearted jabs at Raven with serious accusations?

And no one has answered my question yet.

Cyprus-

I can assure you it wasn't me. I do all my own killing. Please don't find that reassuring.

-T

Because that's just me Tieran and its not an accusation.

Back