Pictures and Cameras

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Hey all,

I wanted to ask. If I brought a few disposable cameras to the next two events would I be able to hand them to a few different players each one and have you take pictures when possible? I would then need these cameras turned into me at the end of the event.

Let me know if this is something that might be fun! I think It would be a good way to get goo cameos and shot of our game from a few different persepectives. As in I would request you put your name/character name on the camera before you turn it in.

Any thoughts?

Vicki :shades:

P.S. We have had a lack of pictures turned in for this season and I was wondering if there were any taken at all, I know I have been bad about it too. If you have any please send them to the following email. alliance.chicago.webmaster@gmail.com

I'd be up for taking pictures this event when I can find time. I was planning to originally whenever there was downtime.

I'm NPCing but I wouldn't mind taking some time for pictures. I can't promise they'll be quality though >.<

If I had a camera *le sigh*, we would have had pics. I would happily take some pics if we had some cameras! Woo! Go Team!

I wouldn't mind taking some. I know what you mean about a lack of pics.

Back