Pictures at the March event

Hello all!

I am going to take pictures at the upcoming March event. I would love to get group and/or individual shots of anyone who agrees. I am hoping to do this Saturday morning (unless Plot decides that is a good time to jump us). Perhaps around 10am, depending on how late we all stayed up on Friday?

I have been talking about getting decent pictures for more than a year.. everyone please help me to actually follow through! Please bring your own cameras, too, if you want!

~Carmen

Awesome idea! I will make sure to bring our camera too. And hopefully we can make this happen! I may even have some new costuming at the event too. :D

I'm definitely up for joining in (and maybe even bringing out my camera, which I've finally gotten good at remembering to bring to events - I just always leave it under the bunk the whole time...)

One thought, if you're the one taking pictures, put on an orange or white headband, so when I... er, someone.... er... if someone (not me) sneaks up behind you, you don't get whacked and lose a many tens or hundreds of dollar camera.

Nice. That could be a good idea. Although really, I would hope that those who were having the picture taken would warn the picture-takee that they were about to be rolled. It would only be polite, ya know. Also you get far less points for assassinating someone when they are engaged in something like picture taking or eating. It is all about the coolness points.

What are you talking about? Assassinating someone when they're eating is ideal, especially if you do it through what they're eating.

If one were so minded, of course.

Totally not me.

So, how's the weather?

[sidetrack]

That reminds me of when Xer was killed by one of Nate's undead NPCs.

Xer was eating a hot pocket by himself in the tavern. Nate walks in as scary undead guy with spellstike Death. He tells Xer, "I'll let you finish your last meal," then sits across the table from Xer, staring at him as he eats his hot pocket. As Xer swallows his last bite Nate calls, "Spellstrike: Death!" and strikes Xer, who immediately collapses into his food plate.

So I heard.

[/sidetrack]

The trick is, don't finish it. Slip out the side door.

Back