Pictures of weapon making

I am simultaneously working on the new Ashbury Players' Guide, the new Rule Book, and the sequel to Arch Enemies... whew!

Anyway, for the new Rule Book, as you may know, we're doing a print version (which will be in black and white) and a downloadable version in color. So I am rescanning a bunch of old pictures and otherwise searching my hard drive for other old pictures we can use... and that's also why I have been requesting people to send me more pictures!

One of the things we need are good close-up pictures of someone making a weapon, like in the current book. I want to replace the old pictures (sorry Jesse) because, well, Jesse is wearing a NERO t-shirt...

So if any good weaponmaker out there wants to make a weapon along with a good photographer who can get good close ups, please do so and send them my way!

Im in need of A 24" max length curved very small Sword
if anyone wants to make one I would be glad to take pictures of you making it
and I will allow someone to take pictures of me using it gleefully :)

;)
FW

Fearless Leader said:
Anyway, for the new Rule Book, as you may know, we're doing a print version (which will be in black and white) and a downloadable version in color.

This is excellent news - it will make it much easier to introduce people to the game and is greatly appreciated!

-Bryan

When the husband gets back from underway I will be teaching him how to make boffer weapons and use them. But, I am not sure how fast you need these photos and he will not be back for another week or so.

Wilde_Night said:
When the husband gets back from underway I will be teaching him how to make boffer weapons and use them. But, I am not sure how fast you need these photos and he will not be back for another week or so.

No rush. They are for the Rule Book and we are still voting on the new rules. Don't expect a new Rule Book until the fall, if then.

Alright then. :) I will have the camera ready (don't mind the jungle in the background.)

Wilde_Night said:
Alright then. :) I will have the camera ready (don't mind the jungle in the background.)

Just remind the hubby that once he's in the rulebook it means he's required to play. Don't tell him until AFTER the pictures are submitted to Mike V. ;)

LOL. EVIL!
He knows he is required to play one game when we get back to the States. I only hope he likes it, if not you will see about as much of me as you do now. :(

Back