Pike, I Challenge You

MacFawkes

Artisan
To the abomination that wears the form of Nathaniel Worden, who many know as "Pike."

I will no longer stand by as you rampage about the countryside, assaulting innocent people from the shadows and trying to undermine the Code that defines this kingdom.

You are a coward who hides behind deception and scare tactics, and so I will appeal to whatever shred of humanity and the honorable man you were that remains within you. You hide under cover of darkness, enslaving the will of those who would protect the weak and holding others hostage, as if their lives were disposable items. No longer.

I call you to the field of battle. Meet me outside of Deepjug's Tavern in New Acarthia on Friday, August 21, 415 at the stroke of midnight. If you attack anyone before this time, or do not appear, then I shall call you poltroon, your legacy forever tarnished with the stain of cowardice and corruption.

We are prepared.
Baron Darius Rivervale

Now that's what I'm talkin about! Pike, please show up, I'll have a tankard ready to watch! Wait... who is Pike?

Back