Playtests, Pre-reg, and Magic Items! Oh, my!

tieran

Duke
Alliance Rules
Gettysburg Staff
Marshal
Folks!

Please realize that ALL existing magic items need to be reworked under the 2.0 rule set in order to be usable at the two Gettysburg playtest events.

If you want to use your magic items, you must rebuild them!

Oh my gosh! That’s sounds mysterious and hard to do!

It’s not!

Deep within the 2.0 playtest document, there is a hidden passage that will lead you to a treasure trove of hard to decipher and lingo-filled encoded cipher that will allow you to transform your old, useless items into ones that will work!

The above is only partially true. It’s a link to a google doc and it’s also right here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Zcf61C3LoPT2cmHgZqLUxsyIZHT8YdOX13jwsXJXklM

It’s also neither hard to decipher or filled with lingo. Technically it’s encoded, but it’s readable by basically any computer (I’m looking at you TI-82 guy) and pretty easy to figure out.

Furthermore, if you have questions you can reach out to me! You can find me here, on the GB discord, via email (at agbrules2019@gmail.com), Facebook messenger, or, if you have it already, via text or phone.

In an effort to get ahead of any significant bottlenecks at logistics, and to help aid in maintaining Tyson’s sanity for another season, please make sure you do what you can to get this done before you show up on site on Friday.

I’m not going to tell you that if you don’t get them converted, you don’t get to use them, but someone else might!

Thanks!

This one works too folks!!

Thanks @Feldor !!

Back