Please help us! The children...

Fynwei

Squire
Please, somebody, we need help! We returned from my brother's house to find our house infested with gnolls. There's got to be at least half a dozen of them and our children are still there! *sob* Please hurry...

Merryl and Jonah Brooks

Merryl and Jonah,

I will arrange a rescue party to come to your aid. Please come to the Falcon's Roost and take advantage of my hospitality whilst we attend to your home and children!

To all those of stout heart and mind,

I urge you to meet me at the Falcon's Roost as soon as possible!

Kind Regards,

McGregor
Proprietor of the Falcon's Roost
Mara's Glen

Merryl,

I'll be glad to help if I can, in the meanwhile can you answer some questions about your house?

Fern

Hello.
I would be more than happy to help you and you children.
I will be at falcons roost as soon as i can.
Crow

My husband or I will meet whomever would be so kind as to help up at the Falcon's Roost as soon as possible. Fern, McGregor, Crow, thank you so much for offering your help.

Hurry please.

~Merryl

Da kids be scared from da sounds of it, betta talk to em to keep em calm.

We be getting dhere as soon as we can, I be further ahead of ma friends, but I come soon.

-Hengin

Henging,

You might want to consider fighting gnolls by yourself twice. If you go before us, take at least 3-4 others with you to keep you safe while you do the Voodoo that you do. :)

Fern

I vill do what i can for dees children. jest tell me what I can do to help.

sparrow

Merryl and Jonah Brooks,

What do you store in your celler? Are there foodstuff down there will the children be able to find water? Blankets? Can they keep warm? Anything you can think of. It might be a matter of life and death when it concerns the children. How long can they hold out? It sounds like some of the people who are willing to help won't be at the open of the market day. I would hate to see the children resurrect just because of inaction while people wait around.

-Jeddia Mifton local blacksmith

So far it sounds as thought Quetz, Mcgregor, Henging, Crow, Sparrow, and I are all willing to go. Does anyone else want to join in? If you expressed interest and I forgot, please accept my sorrows, ive been driving my cart hard to get there as soon as I can and must have forgotten.

If thats all, I propose we gather late saturday night to discuss our options and make all due haste for the house.

Fern

See how tired I am? I meant late friday night early saturday morning... whew this is taking its toll..... back to sleep and sweet dreams.

Fern

Mommy, Da? Sorry, Derek broke one of your bottles of peaches... I know you liked those. Please don't be angry. We're stuck in the cellar... it's really stuffy in here, we need baths, and Derek's sick. His foot smells really bad where he cut it. I had to tear up my favorite skirt to make a bandage like you taught me to... I can't find any more jars I can open... the rest are too high and I can't see to climb the shelves... we're getting hungry... Please hurry.

~Jenna

Jenna,

Stay calm and keep Derek warm if he's shivering and cool if he's sweating a lot and clammy. Your doing a great job taking care of your brother like that, your very mature but I need you to be mature just a little longer. Keep Dereks foot off the ground and change the bandages whenever they get soaked. I know its gross but a mature strong gal like you wont bat an eyelash at it.

I promise you we are on the way, and your parents are waiting at Mcgregors with rootbeer, and there will be plenty of cool clean water, and food and clean clothes.

Fern

Jeanna, don't worry.
We will be there soon.
Keep helping your brother, your doing well.
Just know we are coming as fast as possible.
I will try and bring some sweets for you and your brother.
Crow

My wife will be staying at the earth guild tomorrow. I fear what the strain of even walking to town would do to her at her current state. This whole deal with the children and our farm has stricken her to her very spirit. I will be at the Falcon's Roost by the time the sun sets tomorrow to wait for whoever will help.
Jenna dear, take care of your brother, we will be there soon.
~Jonah Brooks

Back