Pleased to be home.

Lurin

Duke
For those who have not heard already, the looming threat of the Rhakshasha has been quelled, although I was there I can take no personal credit as I was there only to tend to the heroes who laid this beast low. Our local masters of Wayside where there, both Kyrie and Eldandiril showed their skill and courage in helping to slay this beast. Tetz, Quilly, and Tarque were there as well, I believe both Tarque and Tetz gave a portion of their spirits to ensure the Rhakshasha's end, along with many people from another near-by land called Gaden.

Now that I am returning home I am pleased with events, do we still have problems? Of course, but they do not seem as Fortannis shattering compared to the end of the vampire's war, nor the threat of a Fortannis wide battle with the Rhakshasha. While we have an important issue to take care of, I believe most know what this is, I have high hopes that this market day will be productive without the heightened threat that we've seen this past year.

All of that to say this, I look forward to seeing my friends in Wayside again, let us get together in the tavern this Friday evening to celebrate the hard won victories of so many brave adventurers, and while I can't count myself amongst their number, I can appreciate their courage, honor their bravery, and of course value their business!

-Enan Bluewater

Goodman Bluewater,

I am sorry that I was not able to attend but, it seems that you are proving yourself more than just a simple barrister after all. I look forward to seeing you on Friday and I may have important business to conduct.

Regent FallingStar

{Snuffle, snuffle, Sniff...} Erf?

- Volpe

Sounds like we have another furry friend in the area, I don't recognize his voice so to speak, Tarque, Quilly, one of your friends?

-Enan

Volpe smell many new things!
Volpe want learn new stuff.
Volpe follow Jam-mean-nah.
She tell Volpe how say the words.
on ground too, Volpe getting better!
She go fog.
Volpe hear several different voices now when sleep.
Some Volpe know.
You Volpe no know.
Volpe curious, want see faces to new voices!

Well, I don't know this Volpe person, but I'd be glad to show another kyn around the area if he wants to. I'll be the arctic fox at the tavern, and I'll buy you a drink when you get there, 'k?

-Tarqaq

Tark... Tarq... Tarq-aq? Hard say name.

Volpe will drink N see fox places. Volpe like tave-vern. Has food. Think trading wi' metal bits odd. Not what me tribe do. Townie thing.

Do fox know two paw weapons like big sword? Volpe want learn fight with. Volpe Stew-dent.

- Volpe

Enan,
I will be there, I look forward to sharing a drink with those who gave of their blood, and spirit to help end the power of the Rakshasa. Those who have fought for this cause deserve honor from all the lands of Fortanis.

- Mage Eldarion Avari

Gorka was there. Gorka get drink too?

Tarqaq! is your mother well? Will I see you both this market day in Wayside? How goes it with that bunnylass of yours?

-Gorka

Wow... lots o' questions here...
Volpe, I only use shorter blades, so sorry I can't teach ya that personally.
Gorka, in order- yes, no, about the same since last time. Mama is out sailing on some sort of important no-you-can't-come-along-Tarqaq business, but she's fit as a fiddle and carousing about as usual. I am lookin' forward to sharing a drink and stories from the battles with the Rakshasa- and if you're joinin' us, I'll buy you a round as well.

-Tarqaq

Back