Pockets Remembered

Traceroo

Rogue
[OOG: This message is physically posted in Deepjug’s Tavern in New Acarthia only. It is very specifically not transmitted through the Dream Realm.]

It is my sad duty to write of the final death of R’Ziga T’Gala Smith, better known in New Acarthia by the nickname “Pockets.” On Sunday, the 22nd of June, she gave her last breath heroically in defense of her friends.

R’Ziga’s ashes will be interred next to her mother’s grave in Foxglove Hollow, Rivervale. Friends of R’Ziga are invited to attend a graveside memorial in Foxglove Hollow on Saturday, 28 June 414, at 5 o’clock in the evening. A feast in memory and celebration of Pockets’ life will follow in the rose garden at Foxglove Manor.

Dame Katherine Albright
Knight of Rivervale

[OOG again: I will write a short narrative of this event for anyone who wishes to have their character attend. This is totally player-inspired, and is not sponsored by Plot. If you’d like to have your character participate, please email me at trace.moriarty@gmail.com with your character name. Please include any notes about whether your character will speak at the services, offer a toast at the feast, or take any notable actions that I can share with the group. Please email me this information no later than July 5.]

[OOG: The area around the tavern, specifically near one of the doors, has claw marks across dozens of locations. It appears as though an animal went on an angry rampage, lashing out only at inanimate objects immediately after approaching or leaving the tavern. The damage is localized and appears shortly after the above post was made about the final death]

(Stoney Deepjug removes the original message from within the tavern, encases it in a glass and wood frame, and posts it outside the tavern on the front door. Below it is another message)
Friends and family,
The Deepjug Tavern will be closed for 7 days to remember the life of R'Ziga and mourn her passing. We will re-open on the 1st of July.
-Stoney
(The doors are now locked)

Back