Poison and You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hot bowl of corn.
Some foul person has poisoned it.
I take a bite of this corn, and use a Resist Poison (or Cloak, it's my assumption that how I stop the poison shouldn't matter, but keep it in mind) to avoid the poison.
Not wanting my corn to get cold, I take a second bite.

*Do I have to blow another Resist/Cloak/Whatever or else take the effect again or have I already "stopped it" by doing so the first time?

obcidian_bandit said:
I have a hot bowl of corn.
Some foul person has poisoned it.
I take a bite of this corn, and use a Resist Poison (or Cloak, it's my assumption that how I stop the poison shouldn't matter, but keep it in mind) to avoid the poison.
Not wanting my corn to get cold, I take a second bite.

*Do I have to blow another Resist/Cloak/Whatever or else take the effect again or have I already "stopped it" by doing so the first time?

As noted in the book, "...all food in that container will remain poisoned for the next ten minutes." Unfortunately, your corn will need a second round of microwaving, and you have even more incentive to find the person who poisoned it and give them a quick trip to the Earth Circle.

As always, if people use this rule to intentionally mess with people's OOG eating preparations, Marshals can take action to deal with this (OOG) harassment.

-Bryan Gregory
ARC Member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back