Poll: Location of Town

What town would you like the game to take place in?

• Valbrough

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Azyl

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Alkalin3

Knight
Hi all,

I know that this was brought up Saturday. But, I wanted to retouch the subject.

From a plot perspective we've treated each camp as a different part of our world. Which is great but, this schedule and possible future ones means we'll be spending a lot more time at the camp we typically use for Valbrough. I heard at the start of the season/ end of last that players didn't want any kind of reset or switch. We've worked hard to provide as much continuity from the previous team to now. Originally Valbrough was only supposed to be for 3 events.

Since it will likely be more this might be frustrating for our players. We'd like to avoid any frustrations. Would you all be interested in keeping the town as Azyl, or are you all ok with sticking with Valbrough? Keep in mind we'll make sure that everyone who has plot specifically linked to Azyl won't lose out on that plot.

Won't let me vote either.

Christopher Thetford
GM of Alliance Traverse City

I like the idea of each camp being a different town. So I voted to stay in Asyl, but only for events in Kiwanis.

I wasn't able to vote clicking the little arrow to 'view latest post' but when I was logged in and then clicked the actual title I was able to vote.

-Joe

Joe,

The main concern was that, more and more events will likely be happening at the Valbrough camp. Which means Valbrough will be the main place the game takes place with if we stick to the different camp for town.

The thought was just, there's a lot in Azyl too. So we were concerned about people's plots, and didn't want to force a town change because of something that's mostly out of everyone's control.

Sent an email to the Forum peoples, I think it might be working because it just allowed me to vote.

Let me know if it isnt working still.

GJ

Contracts and Way Stones make it easy to go from point to point. I like the idea of each camp as a different local. If you want to go to one of the other areas for a short time at the event, then you make a deal with a contract maker or Way Stone user to get from one point to another, thus making a need and potential for unexpected adventure.

Doug

I agree with Doug. I really like the idea of having each campsite having its own surroundings and if we need to travel from one to another so be it, we'll find a way.

--Wes
(Percival)

Back