Posted in a Tavern Near You

I've been traveling around Erabella, spreading word about the party and during my travels ran into Roderick. We drank, we partied, and he accepted my offer of ales and guards to be supplied to the party.

There was also talk of the nature of this party. If we're to get the orb needed, this needs to not be a good party, not a great party, but the best damn party. That's all he cares about. That said, it's all in honor of his father Rodrigo. Every motivation is about throwing the best party the world has ever known for his deceased father.

His focus is not on saving the world, it's about remembrance and that should be emphasized at this gathering. We don't need to remind him of the stakes, we need to remind him that even in the gloomiest of times people can still laugh and celebrate.

To that end, I saw some pre-prep work by chance and thought I'd share:

"Roderick Rak’ Star’s Rager Rubric," listing activities with checkboxes and scores next to them: "Pre-Party Prep," "Get the other Roderick Drunker and Wilder," "No Party Poopers," "No Unsanctioned Violence," "Full Night Entertainment on Stage," ~3-0-0, 4-0-0~ 500 Cans Minimum."

We're in for a wild day, so lets make sure we keep his spirits up and we keep his more drinkable spirits down!

- High Warden Cassandra Malvern

Back