Posted on the Portos inn wall.

MaxIrons

Knight
Marshal
Hello fellow weary travellers!

Single Mystic Wood Elf seeks companionship in any of its myriad forms from dalliance to alliance. I have recently arrived from the "Savage Lands" via mistwalking and seek fellows to assist in my search for all knowledge of the written word.

However one does not simply make introductions here in Portos without offing up what profit may be made by aquiring an acquaintance such as I! I'm tall, huggable, and furry in all the right ways for a snuggle by the fire. More is available upon request should all parties find it ameniable.

Should you be more epicurian than tactile I am a master chocolatier, having spent time over the past twenty years honing the craft. Most of my specialized equipment is now behind me in my grove, but should you seek sweets, I can provide.

For those more power focused, truly I am an example of how the pen is mightier than the sword. As a master scrollcrafter I seek out the elusive ability to scribe glyphs of power on a more permanent basis. I have heard from the dockhands you seek Sedovia and wish to allign with an entourage. Perhaps I can find something to assist me on my quest.

Below is a list of pricing for various scrolls for sale. As I do not have a workshop, those being notoriously immobile, anyone who is willing to act as patron and purchse one for me will recieve wholesale rates below this cost. The difference between wholesale and retail deducted from the down payment until the scales are balanced. All castings of purchased battle scrolls is free of charge at time of purchase.

Respectfully,
Kel

Disarm, Light or Stone Bolt:
1 Silver​
Lightning Bolt, Repel or Shield:
2 Silver​
Ice Bolt, Magic Armor, Pin, Shatter or Wall of Force:
3 Silver​
Flame bolt, Lesser Investment, or Release:
4 Silver​
Bind, or Stone Storm:
5 Silver​
Spell Shield:
6 Silver​
Web:
8 Silver​
Destroy, Elemental Shield, or Lightning Storm:
9 Silver​
Ice Storm or Wizard's Lock:
1 Gold​
Dragon's Breath:
1 Gold 2 Silver​
Dispel or Reflect Magic:
1 Gold 8 Silver​
Awaken, Shun, or Sleep:
By special request only​

Last edited:
-Written below-

Kel,

I am Celestial Guildmaster Luke, belonging to the adventurers who are traveling to Sedovia from the Golden Horn. If you are intending to join us as we head in that direction I would be happy to sponsor you a workshop at whereever we decide to plant our feet for the long term. I look forward to working with you, and hope you enjoy your time with us on this new adventure.

At your service,
- Luke Bluwolf

Kel,

While I am unable to utilize your talents as a scroll maker, I would, however, like to peruse your sweeter wares. If, by chance, you are traveling to Sedovia I shall look forward to meeting you there!

Safe travels to you,

Amory Thistleburr

Back