Posted on the Wall - Brotherhood of the Star Guild Master

Alavatar

Baron
Greetings to all,

I am hereby retiring as the Guild Master of the Brotherhood of the Star.

I have enjoyed being the Guild Master of this organization for the past 5 years. Through leading the Brotherhood of the Star I believe that not only has the organization grown into an important role, but I have also grown from experiencing the burdens of leadership. I have learned that those that lead do not always want to lead, but are often forced into the role, so they deserve our respect and appreciation.

In those 5 years I have concluded that I am not a leader. It is not my natural inclination. While I have struggled to move past my natural desire to defer to others and actually become the leader that is needed this past weekend has shown that I cannot. I am retiring because my time as the Guild Master must come to a close and someone new should take up the mantle.

Effective immediately, Luke Bluwolf is succeeding me as the Guild Master.

Luke is a kind and gentle man with a great imagination and desire for knowledge. He is helpful almost to a fault. I trust Luke with this mantle for he has shown that he will work hard to do what is right, to not stand by when others are suffering, and to guide and tutor those that wish (and desrve) to learn. Luke has shown a great deal of patience and views the world with such wonder which will only further enhance his ability to explore the unknown. Luke Bluwolf seems to be the natural choice for the next Guild Master of the Brotherhood of the Star.

Congratulations, Guild Master Luke!

Regards,
Alavatar Peece

I will be available through the Dreamscape should anyone have any questions to ask or comments to convey.

Back