Pre-NERO Cubs Games

Pyro727

Scholar
I thought this was a good idea if Rob was still up for it.

Quote from: LisleGuy2001

Hey,

Just curious guys... would anyone be interested in going to catch a Cubs game before any of the events? Games are at 1:20... so there's plenty of time to get to the site...

Anyone interested?

Rob Sachs
Keeper of the Faith

Yep, I'm always up for a Cubs game.

Stoneskull do you have the dates for the games and the prices and all that good stuff?

Well, today was the best day ever. My business contacts hooked me up with four bleacher seats for the April 18th game. It's a 1:20pm start, against the Pittsburgh Pirates. So... who wants to go? PM me please. :) Cost is not an issue, since I got them free.

Rob

hmmm, trying to get off. But as I said before, MORE NOTICE!!

Over a month isn't enough notice???

In the spirit of being alive by sunday afternoon... I'll skip Ballpark HotDogs and Beer the day before the game. On the other hand if yall want to join me for an early lunch in the loop I'd love to say hi.

Paul

AllianceCHI said:
In the spirit of being alive by sunday afternoon... I'll skip Ballpark HotDogs and Beer the day before the game. On the other hand if yall want to join me for an early lunch in the loop I'd love to say hi.

Paul

The Loop?

Remember I work in a hospital, 2 months is needed because I need people to cover me, people dont stop needing help.

Ractor said:
Remember I work in a hospital, 2 months is needed because I need people to cover me, people dont stop needing help.

Especially in an OR or recovery area. Sometimes, those are booked out 6 to 8 months in advance. It can be nightmarish when someone is out and there isn't enough coverage.

Well... let me know if you're able to make it, either of you. Right now, no one has PMmed me.

Back