PRE-REG DEADLINE Monday May 19th Midnight

If you pay after Monday the 19th, you'll have to pay the door price of $60.

To pre-reg please go to the costs section at alliancedeadlands.com

Thanks,
Gary

Alos, after you pre-reg, please email logistics with your pre-Logistical information so we can pull your tags in advance for you.

Thanks so much.

~Jaimi

After we pre-reg can we receive some kind of confirmation from people on your end besides the pay-pal receipt?

I just pre-regged for the first time using pay pal and I'm just nervous. Any kind of confirmation would be helpful.

Ok so I just did the pay pal thing for the first time, and I did both the year membership and the pre-reg. That is when I saw the thing at the bottom saying that you would only take pre-reg from pay pal. Please tell me I did this right, I'm a bit worried...

Medb,

If this is Emily B. you're all set. I got your pre-reg and membership.

Ryan,

I only have your membership. You must have only chosen that option, perhaps? I'll post again later if I receive more.

Sorry, can't access my email at work right now.

Gary

Ryan A.

Checked the paypal. You're all set. I have your pre-reg and membership.

Thanks,
Gary

I sent in the paypall and logistics e-mail, I payed a year long membership when I joined the MN chapter and that covers me Alliance wide for the year right?

David,

Sorry, but memberships are from chapter to chapter. However, you don't have to pay for any kind of membership in NH until your second time playing here, and even then, you can just get the weekend member ship of 5 dollars if you want.

Bear in mind that NH memberships are for the calendar year, not the season. So you don't get less for your money by paying later.

Thanks,
Gary

Todd,

That's fine. Just mention to Doug that the name is different. It'll be on his list.

Thanks,
Gary

Back