Pre-Reg for A Tale of Two Cities: Duncan's Pass

kiarra

Artisan
Pre-reg is now OPEN!!
(If you have missed the pre-reg deadline please still send in a pre-reg if you are planning on coming to the event, while you may not get the discount you can help make Friday night check-in faster and easier for all of us.)

This is for the Alliance Oregon February 1st - 3rd, 2013 weekend event, A Tale of Two Cities: Duncan's Pass, at Camp Kiwanilong, Warrenton OR. Directions and info about the site can be found in separate threads in our out of game forums.

Pre-reg will close on Friday, January 25th, at 11:59 PM.
Please fill out our pre-reg form here
(If you have questions on how to Pre-Reg, please check out this post.)

Reminder we are now only accepting pre-reg's via our online form, we will no longer accept emails. Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any BP expenditures please take care of them separately from your pre-reg, that way your requests and pre-regs will not get over looked. Thanks!

Event Fees
  • PC: $65.00 at the door, $50.00 if you pre-reg.
  • Advance page: $40.00 at the door, $30.00 if you pre-rg.
  • Page: $30.00 at the door, $20.00 if you pre-reg.
  • NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.

Name in red - Recieved an incomplete pre-reg.
Name in blue - Late Pre-reg.

PC Pre-reg's received:
Brian J - Ashok
Shane R - James Silverleaf
Richard G - Jalynfane Pazador
Cassandra J - Orin Silvanus
Benjamin T - Maxvell d'Irons
Carmen S - Roan
Jimmy H - Virid
Matt O - Kragnar
David C - Apsilin
Jeremy H - Vavarick Chik Abeseloma
Ron L - Alcandar Northwind
Christine W - Amory Thistleburr
Daniel M - Ian Moretti
Will C - Eric Mead
Barbara M - Prashka
Liz L - Dunya Khanesh Taraporevala
Michael L - Killian
Bryan G - Polare Lissenstine
Ryan W - Luke
Trisha A - Serafine Uncia
brittany s - grura
Denise - Taliya
Elizabeth M - Shelk
Rick R - Cael Lachdanan
Chuck J - Peer Geadias
Chloe M - Ni'abi Vokri'D of StoneBlood
Gabriel dlA - Hu Li Cha "Little"
Tony R - Harver Taylorson
Adam F - Boganzi
Seth B - Alavatar
David K - Maven
Kevin M - Flynn
Nick B - Hugh
Sharon R - Pasca

Character Transfers received:
Matt O - Kragnar SEA
Barbara M - Prashka
Adam F - Boganzi
Brian J - Ashok
Bryan G - Polare Lissenstine
Cassandra J - Orin Silvanus
Chloe M - Ni'abi Vokri'D of StoneBlood
David K - Maven
Denise - Taliya
Elizabeth M - Shelk
Nick B - Hugh
Ron L - Alcandar Northwind
Seth B - Alavatar
Will C - Eric Mead

NPC Pre-reg's received:
Chas H
Tony M
Sean G
Gavin V
Amy M

Cymryc
Leigh-Ann
Joe
Adam
Robert F
Amanda G
Emily S
Norman B

Name in this color - No Food Plan

Last updated: 1/28/2012 12:08pm

If you feel you should be on this list and are not, please email logistics and let us know. Thanks!

kiarra said:
NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.
If their is no food plan you should probably just remove the "food is $15". It would be less confusing.

evi1r0n said:
kiarra said:
NPC: Free, NPC food is $15.00.
If their is no food plan you should probably just remove the "food is $15". It would be less confusing.

That is for the what the color means, we have some NPCs that choose to not be in the Food Plan and I color their names differently.

Ah, makes sense now. Feel free to delete my comments to clean the thread, if you wish. =)

I will not be available from this Friday to Sunday. If you send in any emails to logistics between Thursday night to Sunday night, they will be looked at on Monday. Thank you.

I have pre-reg'd but I am unclear on how to pay. Because I pre-reg'd is it $50 at the door on the event date or should I PayPal someone the $50?

Thanks!

Because you pre-reg'd, you pay the pre-reg price when you show up to game and check in.

We do not currently have an electronic payment method, though we have been kicking around the idea of starting one up.

Excellent, thank you.

I might not be able to take my vehicle that weekend.
Is there anyone coming from the Portland/Beaverton area that will be going up on Friday and coming back on Saturday?

Tom

I might be able to hook you up I will be heading in that direction. Not coming back on Saturday though will be staying until Sunday.

Silverharp said:
I might not be able to take my vehicle that weekend.
Is there anyone coming from the Portland/Beaverton area that will be going up on Friday and coming back on Saturday?

Tom

Appreciate it, Egor, but I'm going to have to cancel out.
If need be, I can still shoot the $15 for food if my cancelling this late in would cause issues.

I'm going to go cry now. So close!!

I dont know if this helps, but jordan is going to npc with us and wanted to be on the meal plan. If he could just take tom's spot, then none's the difference. Thanks again

That is fine.

Sadly my ankle is not healing as fast as I would like and I am not going to make it to this event. It is still recovering for being sprained. I hope to see you all soon.
David K

Back