Pre-Reg Help

A

Anonymous

Hey guys.
I have two friends who are interested in trying out NERO. And they're most likely going to come to the next event. I want to pre-reg them so that they don't have to pay more, but I need some help with that. :]
Yeah...I feel like a n00b. ^_^

<3
Alycia

I've been meaning to get documented the procedure for new players (Since they really shouldn't pay the same fee for their first time, IMO). I'll be sure to get this handled at the upcoming staff meeting (June 24th) and get back to you as soon as I know an answer for sure. Unless someone else handles it beforehand.

What I can tell you that has been definetly decided on is that new players' first event is at half cost of the normal cost. Pre-registering does not reduce it more, but is still a good idea.

While they don't have to pre-register, it'll certainly speed up their check in time for what they'll be getting tags-wise, as it does take a few minutes to set a new player up in the system.

What they'll want to be thinking about is getting together a character history which'll give them another weekend's event worth of experience and thus build. If they get that approved and word given to me by the 29th at 11:59 PM, we can get that put on their first event's card so that they get some extra build to start with.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, let me know through either Private Message or Email.

Additionally, if your friends would like assistance in building their characters, feel free to have them contact me.

If you folks are building your own weapons and would like them checked ahead of time (so you can fix or repair anything), ALSO contact me. I'd be happy to set up a day/time to do so.

<--still a marshal. :)

Edit: in fact, if ANYONE in the seattle-metro area wants me to check their weapons, feel free to contact me. Can't hurt!

Super edit: "sorrow_kitty@yahoo.com"

thanks everybody but sadly i do not think i can make it to this event D:
theres a huge event happening with my work on the 7th and i have to show up.
so my friends and i are gonna wait until the october event.
thanks for the help tho!!!!
<33

~Jaina
(Alycia)

Back