PRE-REG: May 6th Event

Ryan S

Scholar
Pre-regs are due by Saturday, April 30th at 11:59 PM.

The event for PCs will cost $60 ($75 without pre-registration) and NPCs $15 ($25 without pre-registration). This cost to NPCs covers food for the weekend and the per-head costs that we incur.

The site opens at 6PM on Friday, May 6th, with lay-on as close to 9PM as possible. Game-off will be approximately 10AM on Sunday, May 8th with everyone cleaned up and out by Noon.

This event will take place at the following site:

Stearns: Tonkowa Lodge
3303 Co Rd 44
South Haven, MN 55382

Tenting is permitted on this site. Please include a note in your pre-reg if you plan on tenting for the weekend.

Our pre-reg form can be found by clicking here (you will need to be logged into the CMA before clicking this link, otherwise after logging in you will need to click the link again). Pre-registration should include needed tags, your production, magic items, and any food allergies. If you are unable to pre-reg through this form, or if you have any questions about your sheet, you can contact logistics at: logistics.alliancemn@gmail.com

You may prepay for the weekend by sending your payment over Paypal to gm.alliancemn@gmail.com. You should use the "Send to a Friend" option when you do this. In the notes include your name, the purpose of your payment, and your character name.

Please note if you’re a first time player you should contact us so we can help with your character creation before the event.

Pre-regs are due by Saturday, April 30th at 11:59 PM. You do not get the discount for registering after this point, but it is still highly encouraged by the logistics staff for you to do so!

PCs:
  1. Zach Serocki (Elros)
  2. Sid Price (Beryl)
  3. Ryan Benike (Cassandra)
  4. Ryan Wessner (Bluwolf)
  5. Robert Erlandson (Axalion)
  6. Brad Kramer (Zihr)
  7. Emma DeRoode-George (Edwina)
  8. Michael Fox (Gabriel)
  9. Tanner Spencer (Caspian)
  10. David Raatz (Iganeous)
  11. Andrea Rye (Gertrude)
  12. Tim Sireno (Sentofino)
  13. Brittany Erlandson (Mira)
  14. Brenda Hawkins (Mint)
  15. Zachary Breiter (Travis)
  16. Rebecca Breiter (Kiora)
  17. Sol Gage (Katarina)
  18. Emma Berg (Ainsley)
  19. Cole Duguid (Tarikk)
  20. Julia Stewart (Zen)
  21. Jennifer Sireno (Jamina)
  22. Rynn Lund (Auryn)
NPCs:
  1. Ryan Schmidt
  2. Matt Machtan
  3. Ryan Codner
  4. Laura Sheets
  5. Brytton DeRoode-George
  6. Jonathan McNicholes
  7. Reese Lloyd
  8. Josiah Stoll
  9. Tabitha Sailer
  10. Tony Hawkins
  11. Alexander Thompson
  12. William Podulke

Last edited by a moderator:
This event will be utilizing the Beta 2.1 ruleset that you can find here: https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/2-1-rules-update-beta-release.42516/

If you are planning on playing an altered version of your current character, utilizing the new rules, you should also complete the preregistration found here. If you do not complete this second pre-reg with your intended character, we cannot guarantee that a printed version will be available to you at sign in.

Has there been any conversation around menu? Juggling 25 weeks pregnant and larp I just want to make sure that I plan accordingly or converse with kitchen staff to find space for items that I might need

Has there been any conversation around menu? Juggling 25 weeks pregnant and larp I just want to make sure that I plan accordingly or converse with kitchen staff to find space for items that I might need

I'll be in charge of kitchen for the May event. My plan is to post a menu after I shop for groceries - shortages and cost increases could really ruin my plans!

I got you :)

1.8:1 ratio. Cool. Lovely. We got this!

...we got this!

Love a high NPC turnout! Saturday night fight is gonna be wild!

Back