Pre-Registration: June 10th-12th

Banradi

Adept
Our June 10-12 Weekend Event will be at the MUCC Cedar Lake Outdoor Center (2500 Pierce Road) in Chelsea, MI.
The price for this event will be $60, but anyone who preregisters will only have to pay $50 and earn 30 goblin stamps in addition. Full-time NPCs are free to play, but are asked to pay $5 for food.

There will be food for us this weekend cooked by Alison, with a meal plan costing $10 for the event. This includes a breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday.

Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm EST on June 6th. Please send the following information to somilogistics@gmail.com.
  • How you want to spend any build/goblin stamps
  • Magic Item information (item number, expiration date, and their effects)
  • Spells, Formal, and Production
  • Whether or not you will be eating tavern food
If you're a first time player, still shoot logistics an email so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!

PCs
1. Ian P (Banradi)
2. Annette S (Cyn)
3. Tristin W (Fredrick)
4. Dave M (Ardos)
5. Baylan B (Taios)
6. Sal M (Trellis)
7. TSM (Lukas)
8. Clinton O (New)
9. Morgan (New)
10. Alison T (Ara)
11. John L (Pyxis)

NPCs
1. Chris I
2. Travis G
3. Chad S
4. Genevieve P
5. Jared S

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-reg sent, note I am totally out of practice registering the turtle.

Hey guys! Totally not a pre-register (but if my car is repaired in a timely manner) Nicole and I will make it with Joseph and Gwen!

Thank you to everyone who has pre-reg'd (or told me that you'll be coming ;) )! It's been a busy few days, so while this list is not up to date, you can be sure that I got your email and will have everything ready for when you arrive! :)

Anyone have a Staff that I can use this event?

Back