Pre-Registration: May 7th One-Day

Banradi

Adept
Our SECOND EVER 1-Day will be at the Island Lake Recreation Area - Dodge Shelter (6301 Kensington Road) in Brighton, MI. The price for this event will be $25 for PCs, and FREE for NPCs! Anyone who preregisters will earn 30 goblin stamps as thanks. There will be no food at this event.

Preregistration for this event will close at 11:59pm EST on May 2nd. Please send the following information to somilogistics@gmail.com.
  • How you want to spend any build/goblin stamps
  • Magic Item information (item number, expiration date, and their effects)
  • Spells, Formal, and Production
If you're a first time player, still shoot logistics an email so that we can help you with character creation and other things ahead of time!

Pre-Regged PCs
1. Matt F (Mathis)
2. Daniel L (New)
3. Dave M (Ardos)
4. Trackstar (Lukas)
5. Amber M (Ellabreeze)
6. Genevieve P (Jynx)

NPCs
1. Chris I
2. Travis G
3. Chad S

Last edited:
Still debating going to our one day or the weekend event in Chicago? Me too! Fortunately, this is the only time in our season that you'll have to choose.

Even if you haven't made up your mind, send me an email at somilogistics@gmail.com so I can get you ready just in case!

Don't think of it as a debate. If the drive to Chicago is out of your limits for that weekend, you should at least come out for some fun and adventure. Every weekend should have fun and adventure.

While the plot team is not running and personal plot during the one-days there are a number of things to be learned that will impact the rest of the year. Also, we're hunting a Lich who is inhibiting the war effort (Liches get stitches?). See the IG Boards for more information.

Our one-day site is great with lots of terrain options and minimal outside interference.

Hope to see lots of people in a couple of weeks (also there will be cake to celebrate my birthday),

Matt

Last chance to get your Pre-reg in for our One-Day to receive the bonus goblin stamps.

If you decide to come later this week, please let logistics know so that we can make sure to have your character out at the site.

Back