Pre-Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baligan

Any idea on when the site will be updated with this season's dates for pre-registration? Also will there be any deals for a season's pass like some of the other chapters have? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks!

Great questions! We're putting the finishing touches on this year's registration pages, and they should be up very shortly (the Kids' Event kind of threw a wrench in our usual works, as it happens). We will, indeed, be offering a discount for those folks that pre-register for the entire season in advance.

I'll be posting more details on this and a few other things here very shortly - stay tuned!

Refresh my memory, What is the proper way to pre-register for the weekend? I have prepaid thru the crossroads site. What's next?

Jim Sailer
Kashang...

On the site, you also need to fill out the registration form - you can get there from the "Current Players" and click on "Event Registration".

Once done, you're registered! Meghan will be putting up cabin lists soon, so then you'll be able to get that also squared away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back