Preparation of Orderly Combat

Delaron

Good Day all and specifically to all High Ogres local and visiting the area. I, Dolarth Sarzig High Ogre Cleric and Caretaker Extraordinaire bid you orderly tidings and victory in your pursuits. That said as is tradition among High Ogres I wish to facilitate a quick and orderly measure of might between any High Ogres in the area. As to not alarm any bystanders I would hope an area of martial arms could be cordon off and that we proceed to ladder match. While I would boast stronger High ogres first I acknowledge I am the new comer to these lands and will defer to any order the current ranking mightiest advise.

May you find strength in order and purpose in knowing your place in the world.

Cleric Dolarth Sarzig

Cleric Dolarth,

I would advise against performing these rites before the mission we are to undertake. Entering into the in-between is a dangerous task and this seems to be more dangerous than the times we have visited before. On top of that, this is a timely mission and must be taken with upmost haste. That being said, after we return from the in-between there should be no issue with you seeking out those to match against. I'm sure we can clear a nice area outside the Flaming Skull for you to use, I have thought of making a small training grounds for the adventurers anyway.

Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer

Cleric Dolarth,

I would advise against performing these rites before the mission we are to undertake. Entering into the in-between is a dangerous task and this seems to be more dangerous than the times we have visited before. On top of that, this is a timely mission and must be taken with upmost haste. That being said, after we return from the in-between there should be no issue with you seeking out those to match against. I'm sure we can clear a nice area outside the Flaming Skull for you to use, I have thought of making a small training grounds for the adventurers anyway.

This was my understanding as well Wise Renshi Ignathis Nachtfeuer. Do you have a specific title I should utilize? I have no intention of causing a desegregation of ability to bring order to the lost spirits in the in-between. This was my formal announcement that I intend to uphold the rite while also allowing orderly priority to occur. I will have ample fruit for all participants to collect vigor and have energy after the prioritization you have detailed.

We are not savages after all!

Thank you for the mention of strength in cause.

-Dolarth Sarzig

Cleric Dolarth,

My title is Renshi, but most of the town call me Iggy. The choice is at your discretion.

Most excellent Renshi Nachtfeuer. Thank you for the offer of space and guidance on current affairs.

If you do not mind a question. Is the menace of Victor Hook still something of an issue or has that been handily dealt with?

Again thank you for your time and may glory follow you in all your pursuits!

-Dolarth Sarzig

Cleric Dolarth,

Victor Hook is still at large but a number of his "litch-bits" have been dealt with. However. the Ternian empire still lies in ruin from his conquest.

Back