Preregistration ends in a mere 6 days!

Lurin

Duke
Friendly reminder mates, we'd rather not have to charge anyone the at the door price.

Preregistering also lets us have your tags set and ready to go, and saves everyone time at logistics, so get those preregs in!

Cost at the door is $20, you do not have to prepay when pre-registering

Well I pre regged. I answered the questions to the best of my abilities. However if I get my goblins from ohio can get my blankets and back event some of that may change. Also If I am not able to use a sword I may have to go caster. In that case everything is going to change.

PoeticMisfit said:
Well I pre regged. I answered the questions to the best of my abilities. However if I get my goblins from ohio can get my blankets and back event some of that may change. Also If I am not able to use a sword I may have to go caster. In that case everything is going to change.

Does that mean Dave's going to see "I'm going to be softening Dave up." in the all the answers? (Sorry it was simply irresistible!) :twisted:

I'll be registering, I'm just waiting for this upcoming Monday so that I can send all my logistics requests after getting most recent character updates...

Back