Printable Battle Scroll Phys-reps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vila

Does anyone have a file from which the full-size printable battle scroll phys-reps are produced?
The one I've seen floating around, one with an Alliance San Fransisco label, the incant of the spell written on the rep, and the tag printed squarely on one

I have a ton of scroll tags I'd love to tear up and recreate using this medium.

Anyone want to share it?

Thanks,
Todd

Todd we can not share the scroll rep file with the actual tag printed on it. That would make it to easy for people to print their own outside of treasure policy. You can make up your own printed rep and attach your existing tags to them.
Sorry, Mike

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the reply. First, let me say that I accept your decision and will do whatever our rule is. However I'd like to address this idea further.

While I understand the motivation, the logic inherent is flawed. If someone wanted to cheat, one could easy photocopy or even copy the design and print their own. As such all production tags already exist on a system of mutual trust.I suppose making them available might make it a little easier, but not by much. This took me about 30 seconds.
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-AgyM ... 2013-03-01

In any case I suppose my real gripe is not about the security, or lack thereof, but with having to manually add all of the scroll and potions I acquire in game to phys-reps before they can be used. I'd like to encourage switching to a policy where we put out scroll tags something like this:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-Q6PI ... /photo.jpg

Ideally we would also put out potions in vials. I know there was a large donation of potion vials a while back for this purpose, if we need more I'd be happy to donate more. I'd also be willing to help take the time to pre-stuff a bunch so they could be pulled for loot quickly during events.

I think it is entirely reasonable for characters who produce their own items with production to provide the potion phys-reps for them, but scrolls and potions that go out on monsters should really be properly phys-reped.

Thanks for reading my input!
Todd

Todd,

Maybe you could talk to your logistics/plot team? They might be willing to swap out the small tags for the big ones. If your team doesn't have the big tags, you could either design a set for them to use, or they could try contacting other chapters to get the big tags you posted. The link appears to come from Oregon, and Seattle has some too we would happily share.

But it seems like it's up to your plot/logistics team in the end as to whether or not they want to use such tags.

Logistics has some scroll reps made in excel that you can print and attach the tags to. We will not be distributing any tag templates; while players who are determined to cheat can and will do so, the onus is on us to avoid making it easier to do so (not to mention exposing the chapter to potential action for treasure policy violation).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back