Problems w/website + game info?

RP_Wolf

Hi. I'm coming to South Michigan for the first time. I wanted to check out the chapter, but it seems the site is down, so I'm unsure how to pre-reg and how to pay. Could anyone give me advice?

Also, I like to set-up to make coffee/tea/hot chocolate in-game. Would this be allowed here, and would people enjoy it?

I can't wait to play!

Lyndsay McClain

RP_Wolf said:
Hi. I'm coming to South Michigan for the first time. I wanted to check out the chapter, but it seems the site is down, so I'm unsure how to pre-reg and how to pay. Could anyone give me advice?

Also, I like to set-up to make coffee/tea/hot chocolate in-game. Would this be allowed here, and would people enjoy it?

I can't wait to play!

Lyndsay McClain

Our website is very much under construction. So posting here is the best way for info.

There is no $$ benefit for pre-paying so we usually just take cash at logistics. Events are $50. You don't need a separate membership, it's included every event. If you would like to speed up your logistics process send an E-mail with your tag requests to alliancesouthmi@yahoo.com Have your home chapter send your card to that address as well. We just had a tag pulling get together yesterday (by 'we' I mean not me, but the Somi log staff) So I would shoot off that E-mail soonish. If we get the E-mails 3 hours before the event, it's not all that helpful.

I do not know how involved your 'set-up' needs to be for coffe etc. There is a full kitchen in the Tavern, and kitchens in the main PC cabin so you should have access to water/electricity. I don't think you would be breaking any policies, but I'll leave that to Tom, our illustrious owner, to answer. It will be cold, the cabins are heated though. I think you will have a fairly strong market for hot beverages.

See you in November. If you have any further questions post away.

-Joe

Back