Production stuff.

Lurin

Duke
Sorry I haven't mention this earlier but I wasn't sure I was really gonna have time to come out. Does anyone need anything made?

I've been working a lot on alchemy recently but I can still make potions, and weapons, and scrolls and things.

If there isn't enough time, or no one wants anything I guess I can just refill my stocks and stuff.

-Jehyu

As usual I'd be interested in scrolls Jehyu. Lightning bolts and/or Ice bolts would be greatly appreciated.
- Ilana

I'm not sure I'll need one of these right away, but out of curiosity, how much would you charge for a strengthened short mace?

Briar

Ilana,

I can make some of those sure!, lightning bolts are 2 silvers and ice bolts are 3 silvers. I could makes 20 lightning bolts, or 12 Ice bolts and 2 lightning bolts, or um 6 Icebolts and 11 Lightning bolts. At any rate the total for any of that would be 4 gold. If you want less that's okay too, just let me know how any of each!

Briar,

A Short mace is 3 Silver, making it "Nearly Dryad tough" costs 6 extra gold. If ya want it silvered too tha...um you know what never mind ya probably don't want it covered in metal. Although if did, because you lost a bet or something silvering costs another 18 silvers.

So 6.3 gold for what you wanted I guess is the answer.

-Jehyu

Jehyu, I'm sorry for taking so long so respond, would you be willing to make me 15 lightning bolt scrolls please?

- Ilana

Ilana,

Sure! I should be able to have those ready, I think I'll probably be able to get into town pretty early Saturday morning, or at least I always try to because who want's to miss Socora's Breakfast?

-Jehyu

Back