Query for adventurers in the Valley of Ghosts

Polare

Count
Greetings, adventurers of Tarndale and its environs!

I am exploring a new business opportunity. I have the ability to arrange for several magical items (as well as some of those currently in my possession) which I might be able to make loan of for limited durations.

Would there be an appetite among the community members for renting items of varying abilities? We all know that the Corrupt are fearsome opponents, and I can think of many items which would be useful for individuals to use for limited periods of time even if they cannot afford their own set of items for a longer term. While I would love nothing more than to simply contribute items to the good of the town, my business partners would sadly disagree with such an arrangement and therefore I would expect to rent these items for an appropriate amount.

My standard contract would of course include clauses for arbitration and repayment should the item be lost or stolen, with enforcement by myself as an Andarian Noble behind the contract should a renter renege on the arrangement. Happily, I know the adventurers around Tarndale are honest folk and I would not expect to need to enforce something like that.

Assuming you might be interested in renting such items, please let me know how much you feel it would be appropriate to pay for the following items on a weekend's basis (Friday evening through Sunday midday would be my expectation):

Cloak Gift 1x/day
Cloak Necromancy 1x/day
Activatable Purify 1x/day
Activatable Life 1x/day
Activatable Cure Mortal Wounds 1x/day
Longsword with a +1 Damage Aura
Longsword with a Flame Aura
Longsword with a +8 Sarr Reaver (which works against the Corrupt)
Dagger with a Spell Strike: Death 1x/day

Alternatively, what are some items you would personally be interested in renting for limited periods of time? Is Life in demand more than Death? Are weapons of longer length desired more than those of shorter length, or would a patron prefer a more easily carried weapon for use in special circumstances?

Many thanks for your interest,
Lord Polare Lissenstine

Good Lord Polare,

A couple of things I could see myself being willing to rent for short periods of time would be Arcane armor of mid strength as well as a sarr reaver bow of some sort. They are items that I could not afford to create on my own but would be willing to shill out coin for on a temporary basis.

Yames Nelson

Back