question

Kasuni

Squire
I'm confused about the yellow headband thing for paiges. I've heard that it has to say the word, "Paige" on it. Is that correct? Or does it just need to be a yellow headband? Thanks :D

Im pretty sure its just a yellow head band (or orange) ive never heard anything different.

No it does not have to say "page" on it...and to become a orange page you have to take a test. When a Yellow page you can not be involved in any combat you are not allowed to wield a weapon or you are not able to throw packets. Oranege page:: you can be withing 10 ft of combat you can wield a crossbow and are able to throw packets.

~Jacquelyn

Aeris said:
No it does not have to say "page" on it...and to become a orange page you have to take a test. When a Yellow page you can not be involved in any combat you are not allowed to wield a weapon or you are not able to throw packets. Oranege page:: you can be withing 10 ft of combat you can wield a crossbow and are able to throw packets.

~Jacquelyn

Wow really? Thats kinda cool. I would have done so much more damage as a page if i could have used my gasses instead of just sell them. Anyhow, It does need to say PAGE on it *see #5 under pages pg150 rulebook*. I had an orange bandana with page on it. headband didnt work for me, i kept on geting waylayed. Once i had an orange head the waylays stopped. Page rules have revamped themselves ALOT since i started as one. There was a period back a couple years were mike v. would pull me aside and tell me what the page rules were that event. I'm one of the reasons its in the book. But it should have PAGE on it. How would your colorblind NPCs tell the difference without it? (i actually ran into this problem)

(no longer a PAGE thankgoodness)

um... no one out here wears headbands besides pages or people with facial hair or who are well over 5 1/2' tall?

I know it's supposed to say that on there, but how is said colorblind NPC supposed to see that writing from the back?

Diera said:
I know it's supposed to say that on there, but how is said colorblind NPC supposed to see that writing from the back?
That's funny. :)

Besides... who in the world stops to read in NERO?

When I was a page (only like a few months back) I didnt have to put "Page" on my headband I just wore the yellow or the orange. I was never told we had to write "PAGE" on it....

~Jacquelyn

Ikmoqs said:
Anyhow, It does need to say PAGE on it *see #5 under pages pg150 rulebook*.

Actually, this is absolutely false. The section in the book on pages is a set of example guidelines that a player might run into when playing, as noted in the first paragraph in the "Page" section on that page.

~Matt

Ikmoqs said:
Anyhow, It does need to say PAGE on it *see #5 under pages pg150 rulebook*.

Courtni,

The first paragraph of the Page section clearly denotes that each Alliance campaign is permitted to outline their own page rules, and that the ones listed in the rulebook are simply an example of what most have.

Once i had an orange head the waylays stopped.

You had an orange HEAD?!?!?! :D

Back