Questions about September Event location

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
Good morning,

I wanted to ask a few questions about the site that the event will be held at for September.

What are the cabin accommodations like at this site? Are there bunks, mattresses, outlets, heat (wood or electric), tables, and so on. I want to make sure that I don't bring more than I need.

Is there modern plumbing on site (showers, sinks) or will it be well pumped water?

Thanks for the info!

Welcome Kevar.
Most of our traffic is on the Facebook group, but I will answer what I can.
Our sites all have bathrooms with showers, sinks, etc.
Everyone shares a building with a dining hall and full kitchen (this site has a larger one, our normal site is smaller), walk in freezer, etc.
PC cabins have bunks with mattresses, power and light. I can not remember if there are heaters. I do not think there are tables in the cabins, but my familiarity is mostly with the NPC accommodations. NPC is heated, beds with mattresses, no tables: basic sleep area.

Each cabin has 10 cot-like rack beds. They are spread out through the cabin. There is electric heaters in each cabin. There are no tables or chairs.

Otherwise Sean had everything correct.

Sounds like a plan! So just to confirm with this site there are mattresses? I heard the main site doesn't have them so I wanted to be sure. Otherwise it sounds like a great setup! Pretty excited. Been a long while since I have played :)

Sorry about the facebook thing, I don't log in much. I'll make sure to hop on and check it out.

There are mattresses in every bunk. :)

Sweet! See you all in 10 days!

Back