Rathfall Update?

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Master Mistweaver Jonas, Weaver Bizzyfang, Vindicators Judas and Constantine, and Aruchduke Rumill,

Please forgive the directness of this missive. I hope that this dreaming passes safely through the mysts. Archduke Rumill, I understand that your Grace is extremely busy and I will attempt to send your Grace a letter once the portal is secured. How are you all and how is the Grimere Expanse?

I would like to make contact with you all as I had additional questions; and need to check in on Moon Father my dear Elder Brother. Would it be possible for you to reach out to me?

Many Thanks,
Lady FallingStar

Master Mistweaver Jonas, Weaver Bizzyfang, Vindicators Judas and Constantine, and Aruchduke Rumill,

Please forgive the directness of this missive. I hope that this dreaming passes safely through the mysts. Archduke Rumill, I understand that your Grace is extremely busy and I will attempt to send your Grace a letter once the portal is secured. How are you all and how is the Grimere Expanse?

I would like to make contact with you all as I had additional questions; and need to check in on Moon Father my dear Elder Brother. Would it be possible for you to reach out to me?

Many Thanks,
Lady FallingStar
Lady Fallingstar,

Thank you for your concern. My research has left me preoccupied and as you are doubtlessly already aware, your group's time here was the beginning to a lot of changes. Currently, these communications are tremendously labor intensive as well as expensive. We will be in communication in the near future with some updates from the Triumvirate once we are able to create a more stable, cost effective means of communication.

Mistweaver Bizzyfang

Back