Raven scav mask

But does the mouth move when you talk in that one?

If it didn't I'd fix it so would would. That mask is just dead on accurate. Nothing could get me to complain about it.

On another note I am now accpeting $25 donatins to perm Mike Engler's characters.

;-)

Gee-Perwin said:
$50 says you buy that mask and perm the next event.

It's one of a kind. It was build as an art project IIRC. There's no way I could pay what the person would probably be asking for it.

Telokh_Amdo said:
Gee-Perwin said:
$50 says you buy that mask and perm the next event.

It's one of a kind. It was build as an art project IIRC. There's no way I could pay what the person would probably be asking for it.

That's why I said that. Imagine being someone who saves up tons of money for that mask only to have his character perm the following event. Ugly. I'd be begging the campaign to let me make another raven scavenger if that was me. Or just donate it to NPC camp. :lol:

so buy the mask!!!! i'm confused what is the problem here...is it unattainable?? too expensive??? what????

It's one of a kind, therefore there's no possibility I have enough money to compensate the creator to part with it.

awww man!!! is it able to be remade? ie: maybe not as incredible but close????

okay you need to get control of your avatars! they're multiplying!! heheheheheh and $75 pounds???? HOLY TOLEDO!!!!! that is rather pricy...i guess i would be reluctant to spend more than $200 on a mask for a game......

The funny thing is the one added was the MWE... so now they'll start adding on even faster ;-)

impulsive little buggers aren't they those mwes!

Not all of them. ;)

Foxfeather does take a limited amount of mask commissions per year -- as do a bunch of other costume makers. You could always commission one. :)

Personally, I prefer the Kangena mask over Foxfeather's, though I like her work.

tieran said:
On another note I am now accpeting $25 donatins to perm Mike Engler's characters.

;-)

Just name a better price and I'll do it myself! ;)

But I think that would be hella scary to meet IG!

OOOH I LOVE THAT RAVEN/CROW MASK!!!!! i would totally make a draped hood with feathers attached as well that mask rocks!!! i like all of them. jeepers i'm glad i don't play an animal yet i'd spend way too much money heheheh

markusdark said:
I would be a little worried about the visibility of the mask.

If I was in your shoes, I'd probably buy this mask:

http://www.arrivalmask.com/masquerades/ ... main2.html

And then add a drape to it and put the feathers on it myself.

You are wonderful! That mask is the one I wanted originally, when it had a lower jaw. The company that made it went out of business. Either someone bought the extra stock or bought the molds to make more. I'll have to check and see.

Back